Why use EngineLab?
- The EL approach is a simple and direct approach to developing the algorithm
- The Enginelab system does not require any 3rd party licensing, making it extremely cost effective
- From simulation to prototyping to production in the same environment. A single developer with a single tool can develop from concept to production.
- The host and the target architecture are unified which allows for development testing and calibration in a single tool.
- Both hardware and software plant model development for Hil (hardware in the loop) and Sil (software in the loop) testing.
Who should use the EngineLab tools?
- End users can purchase a controller and develop to their imagination.
- Companies can use the EL development environment to create products of their own.
Who currently uses EngineLab tools?
- EngineLab’s primary customer is AEM. The EL technology is at the core of AEM Infinity product line.
- Formula SAE teams developing both the combustion and electric applications.
- Racing enthusiasts interested in developing custom control algorithms.
What licensing is required to use EngineLab software?
None. An end user can use the tool without a license. The EngineLab software is free and there are no 3rd party tools required.*
*Volume customers for branded products should contact EngineLab for licensing options.